PETITION FOR AN ORDER AUTHORIZING THE PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVE TO ENGAGE THE SERVICES OF BLAKE & BLAKE GENEALOGISTS, INC.
1. Petitioner was appointed Personal Representative of the above referenced estate on
2. The Decedent, _____________________, died on________________ and was last residing at _________________________________________.
3. It is in the best interest of the estate that the Personal Representative be authorized to retain the services of Blake & Blake Genealogists, Inc., for the purpose of searching for the heirs entitled to receive the assets of the Estate of ______________________, deceased.
4. The proposed fee arrangement and the services of Blake & Blake Genealogists, Inc., is set forth in Exhibit "A", which specifically provides for a search to identify, locate and prove each person as the decedent's parent and as a sibling or their respective issue or, if applicable, the grandparent of the decedent and the siblings and issue of siblings of the decedent's parents.
5. The estate agrees to pay Blake & Blake Genealogists, Inc. within thirty (30) days of receiving its invoice and report. The estate also agrees to pay overdue interest at the rate of 1.5% per month.
6. (a) The undersigned believes that this expense should be a general expense of the estate. (b) The undersigned believes that the Personal Representative should be authorized to pay this expense from the amount of the individual bequests.
Wherefore, the undersigned Personal Representative hereby petitions this Court for an Order authorizing the engagement of Blake & Blake Genealogists, Inc., pursuant to the proposed schedule attached to this Petition, making the cost an administrative expense of the estate.
Under penalties of perjury, I declare that I have read the foregoing and the facts are true, to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Executed this ___________day of _______________, 2008.
Permission is granted to this website visitor to print this form
Other Sample Forms:
- Petition to Engage the Services of Blake and Blake
- Order Granting Special Court Authority
- Sample Letter Authorizing Blake and Blake to Represent You
To Request other forms, click here.
Blake & Blake Genealogists
FL Lic. #A0002010